- hiSky raised $30M Series A funding, led by ST EngineeringPublication date 8.12.2021
- hiSky expands its cooperation with Avanti CommunicationsPublication date 6.09.2021
offering satellite IoT network as a service over UK and Scotland
- ESA & UKSA funds hiSky UK for showcasing its Smartellite™ ground network via LEO Nanosatellite developed by Spire GlobalPublication date 31.08.2021hiSky will utilize the 3U Lemur platform designed, built, and operated by Spire Global in their Glasgow facility.
- Smartellite™ IoT Network Service has been Nominated for Via Satellite’s 2020 Satellite Technology of the Year AwardPublication date 22.02.2021Satellite and connectivity professionals can vote to help Smartellite™ win the Satellite Technology of the Year.v
- hiSky CEO Wants to Close the Tech Gap Between Cost and Usability with Smartellite SystemPublication date 15.1.2021Interview with CEO and Co-Founder Shahar Kravitz at Satellitetoday
- hiSky - Spacecom partnership with Spacecom’s AMOS-17 satellitePublication date 9.11.2020Record-breaking data rate speeds achieved via AMOS-17 satellite
- hiSky receives significant order for Smartellite™ Dynamic Ku-band terminalsPublication date 16.09.2020from a leading global satellite communications company
- New 32x16 Elements Transmit Ka-band AntennaPublication date 1.9.2020hiSky revealing the new 32×16 elements transmit antenna for the Smartellite™ Dynamic family.
- hiSky reveals its Smartellite™ Dynamic Ku-band terminalPublication date 9.7.2020The new Ku-band terminal will soon be delivered to several leading global partners for Early Field Trials (EFT).
- Anokiwave, Inc. and hiSky Collaborate for High Volume Commercial ApplicationsPublication date 25.6.2020Anokiwave, Inc. and hiSky Collaborate to Enable SmartelliteTM SATCOM Terminals for High Volume Commercial Applications
- hiSky UK Ltd. is developing Smartellite™ ASIC MODEM-on-chip for mass productionPublication date 21.05.2020
The new ASIC will integrate both the transmit and receive processing of hiSky’s core MODEM technology within a compact CSP single-chip solution.
- hiSky partners with ST Engineering iDirect to enable IoT over satellitePublication date 10.03.2020Robust cloud-based solution to be delivered in conjunction with iDirect and Newtec platforms and offered through flexible business models for immediate market access.
- The UK Space Agency announcement on hiSky’s operation in the UKPublication date 18.6.2019An innovative company looking to make satellite communications more accessible and affordable is set to create over 100 high-tech jobs in London and Oxfordshire.
- Hispasat and hiSky to offer IoT and MSS in MexicoPublication date 30.4.2019Hispasat and hiSky to offer IoT and MSS in Mexico through small portable terminals
- Reuben Brothers Invest in hiSkyPublication date 21.2.2019Reuben Brothers Invest in hiSky to Roll-out New Global Low Cost Satellite Services for Voice/Data and IoT
- INTERCOMMSPublication date 09.10.2017Taking IoT a little higher
- ADVFNPublication date 08.3.2017hiSky, an Israeli Satellite Communications Company and Caterpillar’s Israeli Dealer, Israel Tractors & Equipment (ITE) Ltd
- MARKETWATCHPublication date 21.2.2017hiSky Introduces its Smartellite, a Ka-Band Satellite Terminal for Affordable MSS and IoT Applications